We offer services from initial consultation to the field verification performed by our in house certified GreenPoint Rater. Multi-family GreenPoint projects are our specialty. We also work with clients on a project basis to certify single family residences.
GreenPoint Certification Services
- Initial review of the GreenPoint Rated (GPR) checklist
- Working with the planning/building department
- Submitting the GPR checklist and application to Build It Green (BIG)
- Submitting a pre-construction and pre-demolition debris recovery plan
- Plan check
- Rough inspection and final inspection, includes one visit each tojobsite
- Review of all documentation and final submission of all materials to Build It Green
On Multifamily projects EBS will do full HERS test in and test out procedures in compliance with Title 24 specifications (now required under 2008 code). Additionally, we remain an active member in the California Home Energy Efficiency Rating Services (CHEERS) organization as well as the California Association of Building Energy Consultants (CABEC) – two non-profit organizations working towards our nationwide goal of building net zero homes by the year 2020.clients..
GET IN TOUCH
We’d love to speak with you about your sustainability goals.
EBS Net Zero Energy SF Office
945 B. Front St.
San Francisco, CA 94111